What are we looking for?
- You are responsible for the global marketing automation & analytics plan for Reynaers Aluminium.
- You translate the needs of our personas (homeowner, fabricator, architect,…) throughout their entire journey (onboarding, lead, retention) into impactful digital marketing campaigns.
- You define marketing automation flows for both B2C and B2B to convert leads into sales and to engage, nurture and activate existing customers.
- You are responsible to technically set-up the automated journeys. You are responsible for the setup of landing pages, emails, dynamic campaign assets, audience segmentation and integration in workflows.
- You track and report performance of digital marketing at Reynaers Aluminium. You gather and translate marketing data into actionable and visual insights.
- You set KPIs and use analytics, goals and dashboards to measure and optimize effectiveness of marketing activities. You communicate results to related stakeholders and define strategic actions together.
- You work closely together with the international marketing community to translate the global strategy into locally relevant initiatives and campaigns.
- You have a master degree and 5 years of experience in a marketing, digital marketing or IT function.
- You are experienced with content-based and journey-driven marketing campaigns to acquire new leads and to retain existing customers.
- You are triggered by numbers and focused on providing a seamingless and superior customer experience.
- You have hands-on experience with setting-up marketing automation campaigns in a tool such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot,... Salesforce CRM experience is a plus.
- You have good knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Data Studio.
- You are passionate and able to think in terms of strategy, tactics and implementation.
- You have a proactive work ethic, growth mind-set and a desire to work for a results-oriented company.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
What do we offer you?
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to make your mark on the future, in a socially responsible and sustainable company that is all about innovation and digital technology.
- The chance to develop yourself and to follow professional training courses.
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
- A mobility plan that allows you to travel to work in an easy, healthy and green way.
Who are we?
Reynaers Group, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminum and steel. With 2400 employees and an annual turnover of EUR 550 million (2020), you can be sure of an international environment with a high level of ambition.
Your workplace in Belgium is the Reynaers Campus in Duffel, the Reynaers headquarters. The Campus not only houses offices, but also a Technology Centre, Training Centre, 62 000 m² of warehouses and a virtual reality meeting space for partners.